Monday, April 16, 2007

Wink widget



Instead of just having some plain boring text-links to all your profiles and personal pages on the net you can use this nice looking widget from wink.com

On their site you can adjust the color of the text, links, background and border,
and more if you fiddle with the code.

I've added one to my right sidebar, it doesn't contain much now but you can at least see what it looks like.

With the widget you can also search with their 'people search engine' which searches Social Networks like myspace, bebo and friendster.

Get it HERE (you have to register)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 comments:

G-Wee said...

I like your blog and will be adding it to my blogroll. because i am aways looking to add more widgets to my site.

http://cool-looking-stuff.com

phil said...

Thanks man, you had some cool looking stuff on your site :)

Added you too.

Swapw said...

Phil,
Interesting wink widget...that's the first of it's kind? Seems to be pretty nicely done. I gotta get myself one of these...

-Swapw

phil said...

I'm not sure if it's the first of its
kind, but it surely attracts a bit more attention than just an ordinary bunch of links :)

Anonymous said...

sotChoids sotChoidsJB
Elite Julius Peppers Jersey
Black Vernon Davis Jersey
Authentic Alex Smith Jersey