Monday, April 16, 2007

tag-world.com, chat widget











This chat widget is very customizable, but you don't get an instant preview so it's a lot of hassle getting it to look the way you want.

Features:

- Reserved nicks, which other user cannot use.

- Ban user from a certain ip or with a certain nick.

- Customizable profanity filter, you can choose to replace "damn" with "dang" etc..

- Customizable spam filter, you can choose to not display messages containing certain words

They also have a paid subscription which has some additional features like flood controll, auto-refresh etc.

Get chattin' HERE.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Paolo, I'm from Italy. Sorry for my English. I have a question for you. I have a tag board in tag-world.com. The question is: tag-world.com is totaly free? gratis?
For error, I've click on 'upgrade' and now I'm afraid to pay something.
Can I make the upgrade without paying? And if I have to pay something, what can I do to not pay? Is it possible to delete myself from that site? How?

please help me writing me a mail:

paolohaze83@hotmail.com

Please help me bye!!!